2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons oil
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 cup Gouda cheese, shredded
1 Tablespoon mustard
1 cup lobster meat, chopped
1 1/2 cups tomato, chopped (including juice and seeds)
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon dry cooking wine
1. Melt the butter, add the oil and fry the pepper and onion in a large pan.
2. In a blender, mix the flour, mustard, milk and cheese.
3. Add the blended ingredients to the pepper and onion and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
4. Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and cooking wine.
5. Put all ingredients in the pan back in the blender and purée well.
6. Add the ingredients from the blender back into the pan and add the lobster meat.
7. Bring the heat up, but do not boil, until lobster is cooked through (pink and opaque).
8. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Can be served over Killer Rice, alongside sliced avocado, drizzled with olive oil, lime and salt.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad