Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hispanic Heritage winner and a visit to Polo Norte



We have a winner! Thanks to those of you that entered my very first contest, courtesy of IMUSA and McCormick. Ecasta dreamt of the following plan when she thought of how she'd use her Mexican Kit. Inspiring!


Last night, I had a chance to visit the new Polo Norte restaurant in Miami Beach. I usually don't do restaurant reviews but since I truly think that Polo Norte is too good to not visit and because we are friends with the owner, here is my non-review. Photos speak for themselves. 






And last but not least...


Name the dishes. There's no contest out of this but I'm sure all Polo Norte fans will enjoy seeing how many they get correct. 









1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! Thank You!! I can't wait to make my Mexican Feast. Christina it is a pleasure and a joy to follow you on your journey. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete