1 Tablespoon pork brains, basic recipe
1 Tablespoon ham, diced
1 Tablespoon French fries, chopped
1 Tablespoon pimentos, chopped
1 Tablespoon green peas
1 Tablespoon chicken giblets (menudos), cooked and chopped
1 Tablespoon onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
3 Tablespoons oil
1. Heat the oil in a small omelette pan.
2. Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
3. Drop the eggs into the hot oil.
4. When the eggs start to coagulate, add the rest of the ingredients onto one half of the pan.
5. Fold the egg over, covering all ingredients and forming a half moon omelette.
6. Cover the pot with a large plate and turn out the omelette onto the plate.
7. Slide the omelette back into the pan to finish cooking the other side.
Makes one serving.