Pork brains, approximately 4oz.
1/2 cup flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
6 strips bacon, uncooked
1 Tablespoon dry white cooking wine
1. Prepare the pork brain (sesos) according to the basic recipe.
2. Once cooled, cut pork brains into bite-sized pieces.
3. Season the pork brains with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Dredge each piece in flour and shake off excess flour.
5. Wrap each piece with bacon.
6. Place on a broiler pan, or any other pan that allows the drippings to collect underneath.
7. Cook in the oven, under the broiler, until the bacon is crispy and fully cooked.
8. Collect the bacon drippings in a bowl and add the dry white cooking wine. Mix.
9. Drizzle each sesos grille piece with the bacon wine sauce and top with the chopped parsley.