2 lbs ground pork
1 lb ground ham
1 can truffled foie gras
1 Tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
3 hard boiled eggs, peeled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the meats, including the foie gras.
3. Beat the eggs and add to the meat.
4. Add the salt, black pepper and nutmeg and mix well together.
5. Add half the mixture to a glass 9"x5"x3" Pyrex.
6. Place the hard boiled eggs on top of the meat.
7. Cover the eggs with the rest of the meat mixture.
8. Bake inside a larger Pyrex, filled with 1" of hot water for an hour and a half.
9. Let cool and place in fridge.
10. Slice to serve.
- Posted using BlogPress